This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Its like a miniature australia. Having travelled there from australia, I wasnt so impressed.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
Located an hour from Pamplona in San Sebastian! Get the best of both worlds - run with the bulls during the day and relax on the beach back at the site later - we take care of everything. Daily guided coach transfers to central Pamplona for the bull run and party.
Hot breakfasts, tent, mats and sleeping bags, bbq dinners.
5 euros/day for unlimited beer and sangria, all day and night..
Free pickups from 6pm at San Sebastian
Our campsite is located within walking distance of a sweet surf beach in San Sebastian. Grab a board and surf away the hangover. We have a variety of surfboards to suit all ability levels. Or join in on a surf lesson by our on-site surf instructors.
Stoke's (All Inclusive) Running of the Bulls experience is as wild as it is unique. Join in the Pamps madness, running with the bulls and partying in the streets, continue the party at our rocking campsite with 5€ UNLIMITED BEER & SANGRIA and DJ´s spinning decks, spend some recovery time on the beach within walking distance of the camping, pick up a surfboard or join a surf lesson to clear away the cobwebs...
Tents with mats and sleeping bags set up for your arrival. Warm showers, vineyard on 1 side and beach on the other. Great bar with unlimited drinks for only 5 euros/ day.
Bilbao is one of the nearest airports where cheap flights arrive. It is 100km south of San Sebastian. To get to San Seb from Bilbao:
- BY BUS : Upon arrival at the airport of Bilbao, you have to get to the Interbus bus station. There is a coach service from Bilbao to San Sebastián every hour (Coach companies: Alsa and Pesa).
- BY TRAIN: Euskotren has trains to San Sebastian. The ride, through beautiful countryside, takes about three hours. Tickets can be bought on the spot. Call +34 944 019 900 for more information
Buses depart Biarritz tourist office at 12:15 and 18:45 daily and arrive in San Sebastian. Check www.pesa.net for up to date timetables. You can also catch a train from Biarritz to Hendaye (www.sncf.fr for info). Then change train at Hendaye for the ‘EuskoTren’ network which takes you to San Sebastian.
- BUS: Vibasa buses leave from Barcelona Sants train station at 08.00, 15.30 and 23.50. The tickets are approximately 30€. The trip takes 7 hours. Call Vibasa on +34 902 10 13 63 for availability.
- TRAIN: There are five trains daily, departing from Barcelona Sants for San Sebastian. Contact Renfe on 902 24 02 02 or check on www.renfe.es for timetables and availability.
Please note that the 90% balance will be charged by the property 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 78% for this property is based on ratings provided by 13 guests.