Bangkok Green House
84 Ram Buttri st. Banglampoo
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
One place, one goal... make your stay in Thailand the most memorable vacation you will ever have.
A combination of all you can ask for in one place. International restaurant, where you can also find traditional Thai dishes, Clean and neat accommodation affordable for all, internet café, so you can stay in contact with your loved ones back home, gaming zone, including pool tables, play station arcade and internet stands, full service travel agency with solutions for both backpackers and high class travelers.
From Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
1. Head west - 4.1 km
2. Take the ramp to Route 7 - 1.2 km
3. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Route 7 and merge onto Route 7 Partial toll road - 12.0 km
4. Continue onto 2nd State Expy/Route 3119 Toll road - 12.8 km
5. Take the exit toward Bang Khlo/Dao Khanong Toll road - 450 m
6. Merge onto Si Rat Urban Network Expy/Route 3119 Toll road - 1.4 km
7. Take the exit toward 2nd State Expy/Sirat Expy - 650 m
8. Slight left at 2nd State Expy/Sirat Expy - 57 m
9. Continue onto Thanon Lan Luang - 1.5 km
10. Turn left at Thanon Ratchadamnoen Nok - 75 m
11. Slight right at Thanon Ratchadamnoen Klang - 400 m
12. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Thanon Dinso - 450 m
13. Turn left at Thanon Phra Sumen - 550 m
14. Turn left at Thanon Chakrabongse - 250 m
15. Take the 3rd left onto Thanon Rambuttri - 100 m
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Everything I expected, you get what you pay for !
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Bangkok? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Bangkok in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.