Antalya Antalya Start Hotel
Ali Çetinkaya Caddesi 19
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Antalya Start Hotel is a well equipped 56 room capacity Business - Family and Solo Traveller Hotel. Our Hotel is situated in the city center.
The Antalya Start Hotel welcomes their guests ,tender service, Mediterranean Sea, the Antalya City Center and lots of entertainments. A Combination of sun and sea ,the hotel is located on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea right in the city center offering an unforgettable holiday in Antalya.
Our experienced staff and 24 hours room service will give you the chance for an unforgetable holiday .You will enjoy your stay and your breakfast at the pool with the wonderful view over the city, or will enjoy with spending your time in sauna or Turkish Hammam.
All the rooms have luxurious, sophisticated and elegant decoration in calm and relaxing colours, all the bathrooms are made of first class.
From Antalya Airport
1. Head southeast on Havaalani-Lara Yolu (300 m)
2. Make a U-turn (350 m)
3. Turn right to stay on Havaalani-Lara Yolu and go through 1 roundabout (850 m)
4. Keep left at the fork and merge onto E90 (5.5 km)
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Aspendos Blv (3.6 km)
6. Continue onto Ali Çetinkaya Cd (750 m)
7. Turn left at PTT Kvs (45 m)
8. Continue onto Burhanettin Onat Cd (80 m)
9. Turn right at 1346. Sk (69 m)
10. Slight right at 1351. Sk (59 m)
11. Turn right at Ali Çetinkaya Cd (110 m)
12. Turn right at Burhanettin Onat Cd (550 m)
13. Turn right at Degirmenönü Cd (450 m)
14. Take the 3rd right onto 1343. Sk (300 m)
15. Slight right at Ali Çetinkaya Cd and continue until you reach the destination.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Do you have questions about Antalya? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Antalya in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.