You are spending some or more days in Istanbul due to holiday, cultural, business occasions or any other reasons?
You want to immerse into the Istanbul way of life, experience a foreign city but at the same time feel like home?
Then we have the right place for you!
Take a look at our trendy and elegant apart located right in the heart of Istanbul.
The newly renovated apart locates at Cukurcuma; one of the lovely, oldest and hip neighborhood of Beyoglu. Taksim square, Istiklal street, Karakoy, Kabatas and Galata are basically at walking distances. The neighborhood itself is lively with its local stores, cafes, art galleries and antique shops.
The apart is on the ground floor, suitable for 1-3 persons, app 60sqm. The interior design combines aspects of old with new; high ceilings, panelled double doors and original details has been restored.
The living room follows simply a sofa bed, bookcase with books, films and music, TV set and dvd player.
Steel open design fully equipped kitchen between the living room and bedroom has space for dining. One spacious bedroom faces the court yard, features a double bed, wardrobe, lamp, dressing mirror and a single seat.
Amenities: Internet access (broadband and wireless),central heating, LCD TV with satellite receiver, DVD player, hair dryer, washing machine, dishwasher, iron and ironing-board, toaster, fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, cooker, quality house linens and towels, soap/shampoo/conditioner, complimentary snacks and natural spring water.
1. Head east on Atatürk Havaalani Yolcu Girisi 800 m
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Atatürk Havalimani Cd 2.8 km
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Yesilköy-Bakirköy Sahil Yolu 4.1 km
4. Slight right at Kennedy Cd 9.2 km
5. Continue straight to stay on Kennedy Cd 4.1 km
6. Continue onto Ragip Gümüspala Cd 450 m
7. Continue onto Galata Kpr. 450 m
8. Continue onto Kemeralti Cd 800 m
9. Continue onto Meclis-i Mebusan Cd 300 m
10. Make a U-turn 350 m
11. Turn right at Bogazkesen Cd 68 m
12. Take the 1st right onto Defterdar Yokusu 450 m
13. Turn left at Firuzaga Cami Sk 58 m
14. Take the 1st right onto Aga Hamami Sk 62 m
15. Turn left at Altipatlar Sk 91 m
16. Turn left at Aga Külhani Sk 21 m
17. Take the 1st right onto Hacioglu Sk 26 m
18. Turn right at Faik Pasa Cd 140 m
19. Continue onto Koca Aga Sk
Cancellation made more than 14 days prior to arrival – no charge.
Cancellation made between 8 days to 14 days prior to arrival – 50% of the amount of the booking will be charged.
Cancellation made within 7 days prior to arrival and 'no show' – full amount of the booking will be charged.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 14 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Istanbul? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Istanbul in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.