Melbourne Lords Lodge Backpackers
204 Punt Rd Prahran
Lords Lodge is a 135 year old historical mansion with charm and character. It is a small, cosy hostel with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere offering good quality, clean, budget accommodation for all ages.
At Lords Lodge we offer you:
Brand new bathrooms (as of September 2011)
Free, unlimited wireless internet
Free BBQs and events every week
Lots of help in finding work in Melbourne
Lords Lodge is owned and operated by YOUNG Melbournians who love travelers. We have the most friendly and knowledgeable staff in Melbourne!!
We are located in Melbourne\'s most fashionable area and just a 5 minute walk from St. Kilda and 5 minutes by tram to the city centre. Chapel St and Commerical Rd are only minutes away offering the best of Melbourne shopping, happening pubs and clubs, banks, post office, 24hr supermarkets, swimming pool and gyms. And we offer easy access to Melbourne airport too.
Our local, knowledgeable staff can help you with all your travel arrangements including tour bookings, buying or renting cars and FINDING WORK.
We offer the following:
Free wireless internet-
Single/Double/Twin with TV, DVD, fridge & Fan/heater
- 4-6-8 Bed Dorms with lockers, fridge ,and fans(female only dorms also available)All rooms come with Duvets or Quilts if needed!
- Clean, well equipped communal kitchen
- Free and Safe Street Parking for cars.Off-street Parking for Motorbikes.
- Employment assistance
- Cable Tv & video lounge with crackling open fire
- Sunny garden area & BBQ
- Free tea and coffee
- Personal lockers in all rooms & free luggage storage
- Tour booking service and tourist information
- Message service
- Car hire
- Stacks of information and staff knowledge about Melbourne and what it has to offer
- Assistance in buying a car
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
WIth the exception of The palms in Sydney this is the best hostel around.
It's like a house, everyone knows each other, everyone talks to each other it's very comfortable. People seem to stay here for months at a time while working. the location leaves a little to be desired but it is close to the train station so it's not too bad. free internet, showers are nice. it's just very comfortable!
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Do you have questions about Melbourne? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Melbourne in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.