The W14 Hotel London is a 3 star Superior Budget Hotel located in trendy Kensington, Central London and sets a new standard for budget accommodation London.
The W14 Hotel spans four beautiful Victorian town houses with original features, mixed in with clean fresh contemporary deco. Situated in a quiet, leafy, residential hotel location conveniently away from all the excitement London can offer, yet close to the prestigious shops of High Street Kensington, the Earls Court & Kensington Olympia.
We have the following room types.
Single En-suite Rooms ( Single Bed)
Double En-Suite Rooms (1 Double Bed)
Twin En-Suite Rooms (2 Single Beds)
Triple En-Suite Rooms (1 Double Bed & 1 Single Bed)
We offer clean and comfortable rooms and dormitories with great facilities:
@ W14 Hotel
- 24hr reception, no curfew, no lockout
- CCTV & Alarm activated Emergency Exists
- Free Wi-Fi to use on your laptop, phone or pda.
- Free Breakfast (7:30 - 9:30) is served downstairs in the Breakfast Room (Bread/Toasts Butter,
Jam, Marmalade, Cereals, Milk, Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate & Juice,Cheese ,ham Bread Rolls, Croissant )
- Free Towels
- Free Bed Linen
- Secure Electronic Key Card Access
-Safety Deposit Box
- Washing / Drying / Ironing facilities
- Direct links to Heathrow Victoria (from Victoria coach station)
-Rain Dance Showers
@ W14 Bar
- Lounge Area with Large screen TV
- Bar with affordable drinks and daily entertainment
- Vending Machine with a variety of Snacks
- Free Travel and Local Information
- Tours and Tickets available
- Free Luggage storage before and after your stay
- Check-out time: 10.30 am (yes you can leave your bags @ Reception upon check-out)
Guests cards will be pre authorised after booking
Check in time: 1:30 pm
Check out: 10:30 pm
Breakfast is served from 7:30-9:30
Please contact us regarding your arrival time
Cash or credit cards accepted.
Guests cards will be preauthorised after booking
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about London? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in London in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.