The Cœur de City Hotel Bordeaux Clemenceau is ideally located in the historic centre of Bordeaux, world capital of wine and a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
Completely renovated in 2011, the Coeur de City Hotel Bordeaux Clemenceau welcomes you, as you are travelling to Bordeaux for tourism or business. All rooms are equiped with LCD and satellite TV, reception 24 hours a day and air conditioned.
Enjoying a privileged location in the Golden Triangle of Bordeaux, close to Place Gambetta, you can easily reach the many pedestrian streets, shops, museums and you can easily discover the architectural treasures of the city district of Great Men Place Quinconces, the Cathedral, the Grand Theatre, Quays.
To make your stay more enjoyable, the Coeur de City Hotel Bordeaux Clemenceau is pleased to offer for every room booked and as part of its offer "All for You": a welcome drink to consume during your stay, the small breakfast, lunch box, 1h connection to the Internet point and wireless internet throughout the hotel!
The Cœur de City Hotel Bordeaux Clemenceau has reopened its doors in early 2011 and offers 45 rooms fully air conditioned and decorated in a style "design": free wifi, LCD TV, satellite tv, reception 24 hours a day.
"All for You": a welcome drink to consume during your stay, the breakfast, lunch box, 1h connection to the Internet point and wireless internet throughout the hotel!
Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport (BOD):
1. Head east
2. Turn left toward Rue René Cassin
3. Slight right at Rue René Cassin
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Avenue René Cassin/D106e1
5. Continue straight onto Avenue du Président John Fitzgerald Kennedy
6. Continue onto Avenue de Matosinhos
7. Slight left to stay on Avenue de Matosinhos
8. Continue onto Avenue de la Somme
9. Continue onto Avenue de la Marne
10. Continue onto Place Mondésir
11. Keep right at the fork
12. Continue onto Rue Georges Bonnac
13. Turn right at Rue Edmond Michelet
14. Turn left at Rue du Dr Charles Nancel-Pénard
15. Turn right at Place Gambetta
16. Turn left to stay on Place Gambetta
17. Keep right at the fork
18. Continue onto Cours Georges Clemenceau
Cancellation policy for other reimbursable Cancellation is possible until 72 hours before arrival. After this date the first night will be charged 100%.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Bordeaux? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Bordeaux in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.