Our excellent location, at just 1 minute from the airport and close to major tourist sites and business centers, makes us an attractive place for domestic and foreign visitors.
Our goal is to make your stay with us an enjoyable experience!
All our rooms are private and include:
• Cable TV
• Wireless Internet access
• Bathroom with hot water
• Shampoo, soap and towels
Check in: 15:00 Hrs.
Check out: 12:00 Hrs.
• Cash in U.S. dollars or Quetzals
• Credit card or debit card (6% surcharge)
- Immediate medical assistance (free)
- 24 hour security
- Private Parking (free)
- Computer for guest use (free)
- Wireless Internet access throughout the entire hostel (free)
- Meals (delivery service, fast and gourmet food)
- Hot and cold drinks available at the hostel
- Rental cars
- Luggage storage
- Movies (rate A and B)
- Board games
- Reading material
Type of rooms
• Single: 1 single bed
• Double: 2 single beds
• Triple: 3 single beds
• Matrimonial: 1 king bed
• Suite: 1 king bed, sitting area and terrace
Please note prices does NOT include taxes.
• Breakfast: typical Guatemalan, continental, American or cold cereal • Private parking • Unlimited internet access through our guest computer or wireless access in the entire hostel • Immediate medical assistance service • Transfers airport (Intl. La Aurora) / hostel / airport*
* Shuttle service is included for up to 3 people from 5:00 am to 9:30 pm, outside these hours there is an additional fee of $ 6.00, as from 4 people up we hire a bus for $ 15.00 per trip.
We are able to comfortably accommodate up to 28 people.
*Please notice, taxes not included in the price.
We accept credit cards.
Please note that 22% Taxes are not included
*Please notice, 22% taxes not included in the price.
We accept credit card.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
It was a decent hostal. I was impressed by the quality of breakfast we were given and transportation to the airport. The only thing I would rate negatively would be the noise level, from cars to people talking loudly at 4 am or fireworks outside. You could hear everything. Not ideal when you are a light sleeper.
This hotel is conveniently located beside the international airport in Guatemala City, so it is perfect if you have a short stop-over. But it is distant from the "zona viva", where all the good restaurants and nightlife are. There is no phone in the room, so it is not that suited for a business traveler. The staff seemed quite courteous and friendly. The place (located in a residential neighborhood) also has a good working relationship with a reliable taxi driver who lives next door and that is very helpful. The wireless internet works fine and there are plenty of channels on the TV in the room (in English and Spanish).
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Guatemala City? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Guatemala City in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.