Les Jardins Mandaline is an oasis of calm in a great location in the city centre.Tucked away in a small quiet street lies this peaceful and tranquil Riad.
Features of Les Jardins Mandaline include:
Balcony / Terrace, Deck chairs, Massage, Outdoor swimming pool, Reading room, Restaurant, Steam room, Sun umbrellas, Terrace, Towels at the pool / beach
The guesthouse has 8 beautifully decorated double rooms that include:
Air conditioning, Bathroom with bathtub, Bathroom with shower, Central heating, opening windows
1. Head northeast
2. Take the 1st right
3. Take the 1st left
4. Take the 1st left toward Rue El Iraq
Go through 1 roundabout
5. Turn left at Rue El Iraq
6. Turn right at Rue Er Rif
7. Slight right to stay on Rue Er Rif
8. Take the 1st right onto Avenue Hassan II/N8
9. Turn left at Place de l'Empereur Hailé Sélassié
10. Slight right at Avenue Hassan II/N8
Continue to follow N8
11. Slight right at Boulevard Prince Moulay Abdellah
12. Slight right at Boulevard 11 Janvier/N8
13. Slight right to stay on Boulevard 11 Janvier/N8
14. Turn right at Route de Remparts
15. Turn right toward Derb El Moukef
16. Slight left at Derb El Moukef
17. Turn left at Bine Laarassi
18. Take the 1st left
Derb El Ferrane
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Marrakech? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Marrakech in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.