+++ Free Continental Breakfast (Except Eco 8 Bed dorm) +++
Smile Society is a boutique youth hostel in the center of Bangkok. We are on prime location of Business District(*) on Silom Road where you can enjoy cheap and most convenient public transportations. Smile Society is only 5 minutes walk from the intersection of BTS Skytrain (Saladaeng Station) and MRT Subway (Silom Station). This helps guests save money for transportation cost. We also close to banks, best money exchange, Myanmar embassy, Vietnamese embassy, post office, night market and lots of stree markets day and night, etc.
We offer you with a cozy & comfortable accommodation with friendly staff. We operate under high security standard of key card access, offer free wifi internet, computers, common room, lockers, luggages storage, laundry services, bike parking, and more. (Please note that we don't provide refridge or cooking facilities as lots of street foods and 7-11 (24 hours) are just a minute away!)
***PRICE INCLUDES COMPLIMENTARY CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST and free coffee during the day.*** (Except Eco 8 Bed dorm)
*We are Eco-friendly and please note we have no elevator :) Age limitation is 49 years old as our facility is inconvenient to some certain age.
* We are not in Old City area nor near temples but in downtown business area which mixes between local Thai people and backpackers/tourists. Guests easily go to the Old City from our hostel by cheap and convenient public transportation.
*Our reception closes 8 pm. You are welcome to come after that time but please email us in advance.
We have many room types to serve your need. We have Deluxe and Superior double bed ensuite (pls note Superior room has no window), 3 bed family room ensuite, standard 3 and 4 bed private rooms (share bathroom), private single bed ensuite and affordable 8 bed male and 8 bed female dormitory that is clean and safe. We have no mixed dorm. All our rooms are air-conditioned.
We offer laundry services as well as tour packages. Pls contact us on site for the information and booking.
Please NOTE: Maximum Night you can book with us is 7 days.
- We are environmental friendly, our hostel has NO elevator ;)
- We accept THB cash only and full payment is required upon arrival. We don't accept credit card.
- We ban tourist sex and reserve the right to decline a booking or services to Thai visitor/guest(s).
- Original passport is required upon check in. We reserve the right to service to true travellers who have no residential in Thailand.
- Visitors/Joiners are not allowed in residential area except Reception.
- A family travelling with children under 12 is recommended booking a private room. Kid under 4 years old if shares bed with parent is free of charge. Age limitation is 49 years old.
- Group booking over 5 people is welcome. However, please contact us about other restrictions/conditions before make a booking with Hostelworld.
- Please respect other privacy and keep the noise down after 10 pm. We may need to request guest to leave the place if failed to respect this rule.
- Please note that Deposit to Hostelworld is Non-Refund in all cases that guest(s) break house rule or fails to hostel's conditions.
- Cancellation or Change in booking must email to us 2 days before date of arrival, otherwise the first night stay will be charged. Late arrival more than 3 hours, please kindly inform us otherwise your bed will be re-opened.
- Check in is 2 pm and Check out is by noon. In case you prefer to get the bed/room upon your arrival and before our check in time, please reserve a bed/room 1 night before date of arrival. Please note that we will manage a bed/room for you on best effort basis which depends on availability.
- Please note to touch local culture of Thai living style, we request guest to remove the shoes at entrance of residential area.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Bangkok? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Bangkok in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.