We have the honor to invite You to the newly opened \'Kajzer Hostel\' situated in a renovated XIX-century tenement house in the heart of the charming Old Podgórze -steeped in the history of beautiful Krakow.
The name \'hostel\' is a bit misleading, the standard of our rooms exceeds the standards of many a good class hotels.
Property includes 15 spacious and beautifully decorated rooms with large bathrooms. Comfortable beds will ensure a peaceful night\'s sleep and friendly service peace of your mind.
Each tastefully furnished and organized ensuite room includes:
* highly comfortable beds
* a bathroom with a shower, a hair-dryer and an electric balance
* a television set with a DVD player
* a refrigerator
* an electric kettle
* free mineral water, coffee and tea.
Free access to the internet is provided to all guests, who also have an assured 10% discount in our restaurant.
In addition to the above:
* we serve credit cards
* offer free laundry services
* we have a summer-garden with a barbecue grill
* we offer storage of luggage
* we provide access to a safe deposit box
* we provide access to the telephone, the fax as well as the copy machine and printer
* taxes are already calculated into the price
* we offer tourist information and information about current kultural or recreational events
* we accept pets
We also offer the possibility of ordering a breakfast for each guest for appx: PLN 20 per person.
For all guest coming by car we provide free and safe car parking space.
All hungry guest are welcome in our restaurant located at the hostel and serves delicious Polish and European cuisine.
We warmly welcome you to our hostel and we wish you a very pleasant stay. At the same time we would like
to thank you in advance for cooperation in observing these regulations, introduced to provide all our Guests with
tranquility and safety.
1.Rooms in our hostel are rented for twenty four hours.
2. The check-in time is 2.00 PM and the check-out time is 11.00 AM, while on special request of our Guests,
as far as it is possible, it can be extended till 12.00 PM.
3. If the Guest did not the length of stay, it is assumed it will last one day. The requests for extending the
period of stay shall be submitted at the reception desk until 10.00 PM on the day preceding the extension of stay.
The request shall be completed as soon as possible.
4. A Guest cannot abandon their room for the benefit of other persons, even if the period they paid for has not expired.
5. Unregistered persons may stay at the hostel's premises from 7.00 AM until 10.00 PM.
6. The hostel may refuse to check in a Guest if during their last stay they have violated the regulations doing damage to hostel's property, violating rights of other guests, to hostel's staff, or in other way disturbed the peaceful stay of other guests or the hostel's functioning.
7. Our hostel provides high quality and standard services. Should you have any complaints regarding the quality of our services, please report them to our reception desk (+12 423 64 38) or at the number 501 450 919. It will allow for our immediate response.
8. Between 11.00 AM and 10.00 PM the reception desk is at the restaurant bar. Within these hours it is possible to enter the hostel via the restaurant, whereas 24 hours a day we are available in room 2, in our hostel and at the tele-phone number of the reception desk. We can also be called by means of bells located at the reception hall and on the entrance door . The entrance door and the restaurant back door may be opened with the proximity card you have received along with the key to your room.
9. We do our best to provide our Guests with the best conditions, so they can fully enjoy their undisturbed and safe stay and simultaneously we remain discreet in respect of Guests. Cleaning and essential repairs are done in the ab-sence of the Guest, and in case of their presence it is done only upon their consent. If you wish to have your room cleaned, please leave relevant instruction at the reception desk.
10. Upon Guest's request the hostel provides the following services free of charge:
- we provide information regarding the stay and journey,
- request wake-up call at the indicated hour,
- storing money and valuables in the hostel during the Guest's stay,
- renting iron, ironing board, games and leisure accessories (books, chess, playing cards, etc.),
- renting DVD movies to watch in rooms furnished with a TV set with a DVD player,
- we provide maps of Kraków at our Guests' disposal and use,
- renting CD audio-guides through Kraków in three languages: Polish, English and German.
All our Guests are granted a 10% discount on every item in the menu of our restaurant opened from 11.00 AM
to 10.00 PM.
11. We offer sightseeing on bikes that are available for rent at the reception desk.
12. A free of charge wireless Internet access is available in the hostel. Please ask for access password at the reception desk.
13. The hostel is not responsible for valuables left. There is a possibility to store them in a safe.
14. We are not responsible for damage or loss of Guests' cars or other vehicles.
15. Breakfast is not included in the price of stay, but it can be ordered on the previous day at the reception desk (PLN 20 per person).
16.A Guest is held financially responsible for any damage or devastation of items or technical equipment in the
hostel ensued from their or their guests' fault.
17. When leaving the hostel, a Guest should turn off all the electric equipment, check if the door is locked, and leave the key along with a numbered proximity card used for opening the front and the back door at the reception desk.
We hope you enjoyed your stay as the Guests at our hostel and you are most welcome back when visiting Kraków again
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Krakow? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Krakow in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.