Whistler accommodation just steps from the centre of Whistler Village. Enjoy all that Whistler has to offer. Walking distance to shops, restaurants and night life. These comfortable townhomes are located minutes from Whistler and Blackcomb mountains as well as local cross-country, hiking and biking trails. Most of our units are pet-friendly.
A 2 floor 2 bedroom townhouse with full kitchen, 2 bathrooms, queen, tri-bunk, double sofa bed. Other features include 2 TV's, 2 decks, BBQ, gas fireplace, washer/dryer, boot dryer, FREE wireless internet, access to communal heated pool and a hot tub.
To Whistler from Vancouver International Airport
1. Exit Parking lot.
2. Follow signs for Vancouver City Center
3. Proceed over Arthur Laing Bridge ? remain in right lane
4. Exit 'Granville Street' (direction North ? towardsmountains)
5. Follow on Granville Street 20-30 minutes
6. Proceed over the Granville Street Bridge ? remain in farthestright lane on bridge
7. Exit 'Seymour Street'
8. Turn left onto Georgia Street (direction West) (approx 8th trafficlight)
9. Follow signs 99 North Whistler ? Lions Gate Bridge
10. Proceed over the Lions Gate Bridge, exit 'West Vancouver' (turnsinto Marine Drive) 11. Follow Marine Drive to Taylor Way (1st traffic light) - turn right
12. Continue along Taylor Way in middle or left lane
13. Exit left following signs for 99 North Whistler
14. Follow Highway 99 North to Whistler (approximately 2 hours)
15. Call check-in numbers
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Whistler? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Whistler in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.