Stay in the BEST LOCATED HOSTEL of Budapest.
We are in the center of the city in the REAL HEART OF BUDAPEST DOWNTOWN, nearby the nightlife party area. The hostel is surronded by famous historical buildings such as the House of Parliament, St. Stephen Basilica, National Museum, Hungarian Academy of Science, Hungarian Etnography Museum, Chain Bridge , Opera House. We are also close to the pedestrian precinct Vaci street, Central Metro Station (Deak ter), Central Market , the Thermal Bathes and the ruin bars.
All the city's tourist attractions are within walking distance and forget the public transport.
Taste our magic welcome drink the world famous hungarian palinka and be ready to discover our wonderful city.
- bright spacious, clean mixed dormitories (4 9 beds) with shared bathrooms
-Private rooms (2 - 4 beds) with shared bathrooms
-studio apartments (2-3 beds) with kitchen and bathroom (2 minutes from the hostel)
In the hostel we have clean toilets and showers.
Other offers in the hostel:
- HAPPY, chill out athmosphere
- FREE PUBCRAWLS
- FREE walking tours (communist tours, best photo tours)
- FREE Budapest travel guides, maps and other information flyers
- FREE COFFE and many variety of TEA
- FREE Internet & WiFi
- Table and card games
- DVD films
- Non-stop supermarket, sandwich bar, cafe, hungarian homecook style restaurant in within 100
-We provide 200 channels cable TV
- Wake up service
- Discount offers in nearby shops
- Welcoming, helpful, informative friendly english speaking staff who give you full information of every details that you want to know about Hungary and Budapest
- Sightseeing tips what to do and see. How to get there.
-Bus/train timetable information
Join to CAVING , BATHES, WALKING TOURS, PUBCRAWL TOURS, GASTRO TOURS, WINE TASTING. BIKING, CANOE TOUR, SIGHTSEEING , LASERGAME, TANDEM JUMPING, YOGA
We give you the BEST and joyful ENTERTAINMENT and PARTY HINTS in YOUR styles. (for example, Instant, Fogashaz, Szimpla Kert, Magic Bath, A38 Cultural Standing Boat.....
- Cultural Event hints: theatre, folk events and festivals
( Spring Festival, Eastern Market, Sziget Festival, Wine Festivals, Autumn Festival, Christmas Market, )
Dear Travellers, we welcome you with open arms and hearts in Central Backpack King Hostel in Budapest all year around! :
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Budapest? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Budapest in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.