Fabrika Moscow Hostel - the most striking hostel in Moscow. Located in the Red October - in the business, historical and cultural center of the capital. Hostel meets all European standards. Daily cleaning of the rooms, free linen, fresh towels, cozy rooms, from windows you can see the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. Spacious lounge with TV, games, free high-speed Wi-Fi. The friendly staff will help to solve any of your problem: give you a map of the city, will help to call a taxi, they will find a tour around Moscow. Hostel is open 24 hours a day. There is a public refrigerator, microwave, dishes, tea, drinking water. The hostel has 8 showers, where water is hot all day and night, summer and winter. The most valuable things you can leave in the safe at the reception, and luggage in a special room where it will be completely safe. For Foreign citizens we help to make an invitation for a visa, and upon arrival in Russia will make a registration. Organizations can pay for their employees living in the hostel by bank transfer. You can also pay for accommodation in the hostel by cash and credit card such asVisa, Mastercard, MasterCard Electronik, Maestro, JCB, Diners Club International. The hostel Fabrika often has art exhibitions made by young artists. Hostel is decorated in a loft style: brick and white walls, wooden floors, high ceilings. Within a radius of 200 meters there are dozens of popular bars, restaurants, nightclubs, art galleries. We give discounts to large groups. Creative and business people and travelers love staying with us. Come any time, we will be glad to see you!
* Check-in time is 14.00, check-out time is 12.00.
* Payment for accommodation will be charged in accordance with checkout time - from 12 hours of current day. In case of delay until 12 hours after checkout time payment is charged for half a day.
* All valuable items should be kept in lockers. Administration is not responsible for personal belongings!
* In order to stay in our hostel our guest should present a passport or a driver's license.
* Persons aged under 18 are welcome to stay with parents or tutors
* Please try to keep silence in the dorm rooms from 12.00 p.m. till 8.00 a.m.
* Please don't break furniture! Pay if you do.
* Smoking. Except specially designated areas
* Drinking strong alcohol
* Non-residents after 23.00
In case of violation of rules Fabrika Hsotel administration has the right to impose a fine and evict violators at any time without refund for accommodation for the current day.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Moscow? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Moscow in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.