We have a brand new hostel in jaipur, and we are the ONLY ONE REAL backpackers hostel, reliable, clean, safe and especially warm and friendly with a cozy atmosphere which you can find in the town! USE OUR FREE PICK UP FROM BUS AND RAILWAY STATION
Sunny (Sreejesh (from Kerala, India), lived in europe 10 years (Sreejesh study as doctor in London), decide to open an hostelS in India which reflects the traditions and cultural , but is safe, clean with the facilities, and especially the mood ...
FREE Pickup Service from bus station and railway station
- Free all you can eat breakfast
- Free Unlimited Internet access and WiFi connection all over the hostel
- Free Portion of Pasta or Curry Rice in the evening !
- Free breakfast and dinner time Coffee, Tea, purified Water
- Free Air conditions in every rooms
- Free Clean and fresh sheets, blanket, pillow, towel
- Free 24 hour running hot water
- Free Locker + security box at reception + luggage storage
- Free Use of fully equipped kitchen
- Free + iron
- Free Tourist information and availability/fares check for tourist excursions / tickets
- Bright, colorful, spotless rooms. Marble floors and ethnic lights will make you feel a warm atmosphere
- Comfy, spacious common room - to make you feel relaxed and enjoy an easy-going conversation with other travelers
- SAT TV Tata Sky: international and movie channels
- Computers with Internet access and WiFi connection all over the hostel
- Fully equipped guest kitchen
- Brand new spotless bathrooms with 24 hours running hot water
- Laundry available free
- Safest contest: Lockers in the rooms, security lockers at reception, safe luggage storage
pls call our phone when your coming to our hostel
273 offericers campus ,near metro hospital sirsi road khalipura vishu mareg jaipur 12
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Jaipur? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Jaipur in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.