Fine Friendly Hotel in Budapest city centre.
Gold Hotel Wine & Dine is an elegant and romantic petite hotel in central Budapest. It is exactly in the middle of the triangle created by the world heritage Buda Castle, the Citadel, and World Trade Congress Center.
- The perfect central location, near city attractions, Downtown Pest, Citadel, Gellert Bath, Buda Castle, Vaci street (shopping street) and World Trade Congress Center.
- Hotel rooms with comfortable beds, bathroom, television, climate control, minibar, hairdryer, wireless Internet and telephone.
- Family atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff.
- Direct dial telephone and free WIFI connection. Desktop PC at the reception desk.
- Pay and display parking, at only Euro 10 for all day parking in the hotel car park. Parking is free on the surrounding streets.
- Sightseeing tours within and outside of Budapest, maps, brochures, tickets to city tours, concerts and shows.
- Nice garden, a pleasant spot to sit back and relax in the shade of giant nut trees.
- Frequent local bus service to all major attractions. The hotel is easily accessible by car from the M1 and M7 motorways.
Rates include VAT, but does not include tourist tax.
Cancellation and no-show policy:
Standard cancellation policy (except special events and groups):
Free cancellation: at least 48 hours (2 days) before the arrival date.
Cancellation fee: room rate for 1 night/room.
Special Events (New Year's Period, Formula 1, Conference time): Free cancellation: at least 7 days before the arrival date.
Cancellation fee: 100% of the total value of the reservation.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Budapest? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Budapest in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.