'HBC Hostel - 'Sleep like a baby in our hostel!'
Come and see our hostel in the downtown of Budapest! We offer you a home-like, quiet, clean and comfortable place to stay, for a great price. Our well-travelled staff will give you all the information you may need to have a great time in Budapest, and eager to help you in any matter.
Traditional hungarian dinner for free! Try our homecooked goulash soup, tarhonya, lngos, and other hungarian specialities! Surprise day in every week!
For further information, more pictures, and news visit our Facebook page!
We are centrally located in the street, which is called the Budapest Broadway, due to the fact that there are a lot of theatres, cabarets - the real nightlife party area.
The location is very reliable - all important sights in Budapest are within walking distance, so forget the public transport (Opera (5 mins), St. Stephen's Basilica (5 mins!), Oktogon, Heroes Square, Parliament (5 mins!), Jewish synagogue, Western/Nyugati Trainstation (5 mins!), etc).
ATM machine/banking services in our street, safe parking house 50 metres from us, 24hr supermarket in the corner.
ATTENTION! Do not change money in the train station, or airport, because bad rates, and you can lose 20% of your money. Use ATM! Do not pay in Euro, because of the same.
'HBC Hostel - Putting Hospitality First!'
The double room is a cosy and quiet private room with one large double bed. Ideal for couples or single travellers, who want privacy.
2 bed twin private room
It has two single beds (not bunk beds!), for travellers looking for privacy.
3 bed private room
A quiet room with three single beds (no bunk beds!). Own refrigerator in the room. Booking for 2 person is possible for 3690 HUF / night / person. If you decide to book for 2, please leave a note in your reservation.
4 bed female dormitory
Bright room with two bunk beds. Own refrigerator in the room.
6 bed mixed dormitory
Spacious room with single and bunk beds. Ideal for groups or backpackers who wants to meet other people. For larger groups, there is a comfortable convertible couch which can be used as spare bed upon request.
All the rooms are self-contained, no walk-through rooms as sleeping area in this hostel!
We have internet connection in every room, and wifi in the whole hostel, but we also have a separate computer room with several guest computers. The internet use is free!
A friendly area with seats for everyone, great to socialize with fellow travellers. We have a large flat tv, international cable tv is available, so you don't need to stuck on hungarian channels. DVD player to watch your favorite movies.
We have a fully equipped kitchen and dining room, with everything you need to cook (including music as we have TV and radio in the kitchen too). Free tea and coffee for everyone!
In the hostel we have clean toilets and showers.
We offer you that and much more!!! 'We are waiting on you!'
Other services in the hostel:
- FREE internet connection in every room & WiFi in whole hostel
- FREE Budapest travel guides, maps and other information flyers
- FREE COFFEE and TEA
- separate TV and computer rooms
- currency exchange
- train station/bus station/airport transfer (15 Euro + parking fee)
- NO CURFEW or lockout
- FREE SKYPE
- FREE fax and printing
- bus and train timetable information
- laundry ~5 kg (7 Euro)
- FREE towels (1 per person)
- FREE linen
- FREE mini-safes at reception
- drinks - minibar
- welcoming, helpful, informative friendly multilingual speaking
staff who give you full information of every details that you
want to know about Hungary and Budapest
- sightseeing tips what to do and see. How to get there.
- NO HIDDEN COSTS
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN ONLY PAY IN CASH UPON ARRIVAL IN EURO OR HUF.
Reception is open from 8 AM to midnight, after midnight we have duty service. In case of late check in, or change of arrival hour please contact us!
- Please note that we don't have a 24hr reception, however our staff is present and on duty most of the time, there can be exceptions - please make sure you have given us the correct arrival time, and we can reach you in the given phone number. Giving us your arrival time also makes us able to schedule check-outs, for example to let our guests sleep late if we have arrival to their bed in the afternoon, or we can organize our sightseeing tour, we can do airport and train station transfers, in short: only good thing can happen for giving us the arrival time.
- Payment should be upon arrival, only in cash (HUF or EURO), because we don't accept credit card.- After checking in, you will have your own set of keys to access the hostel by your own. Please note that for the keys we collect deposit refundable upon check-out - it can be 20 EURO / 5000 HUF / passport / ID / driver license, it's up to you. Please undertand that we are extra-cautious about keys, we have an urge to change the locks after every lost key, so we want to make sure that you will take good care of your keys.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Budapest? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Budapest in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.