High Life Hostel is located just an 8-minute walk of the Main Market Square in Krakow.
All rooms at the High Life are colourful and bright. They have either private or shared bathroom facilities. Some rooms have a direct way to green terrace on the roof.
Please note that the front desk works between 7 am and 11 pm. Each guest gets personal key to the entrance door (a key deposit might be necessary).
If you expect to arrive outside the front desk working hours, please let the hostel know in advance.
High Life Hostel is situated within a 15-minute walk of the Krakow Glowny Railway Station. Beautiful Wawel Royal Castle is only a 13-minute walk away.
You are very welcome here!
For our guests we offer:
- 3 fully equipped bathroom
- Spacious, fully equipped kitchen linked with sunny dining room
- Common-room with sat TV, collection of DVDs and video game console PlayStation with many games.
- Beautiful terrace full of unique atmosphere with big swing and patio tables.
- We also have our own BICYCLE RENTAL only for our guests!
The price of the stay includes:
- Clean liners and towels
- Tea and coffee available around the clock
- Milk and different corn flakes
- Free Wi-Fi access in whole building
- Luggage storage
- Games collection
- Tourism information supported with local maps
- Reception is open from 7 a.m till 11 p.m. (if you need early or late check in/check out just inform us via email and we will wait for you no matter at what time you may arrive)
Fancy going for a trip? Feel like a party? Krakows best clubs are widely opened for you, and with special invitations we provide! Or maybe you prefer before party, than get an electric car transfer thru Old Town and Main Square, straight to the club?
You need tickets to the cinema or theatre? For an exhibition or concert? Or maybe football match? No problem ! We will be more than happy to book the tickets for you, and if you want, one of our drivers will make sure that you get where you need on time.
Romantic dinner for two? We will recommend the restaurant suitable for you and book the table at any time you need.
Bungee Jumping? Quick Salsa course? WE ARE HERE FOR YOU and this is our motto!
If you dont have a plan for your stay in Krakow yet, just let us know before your arrival and we will help you to plan it, where to go, what to see, where to eat and how to get where you need.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Krakow? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Krakow in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.