Ha Long Bay has twice been recognised by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage Area for its exceptional scenic beauty and outstanding geological and geomorphic values. Thousands of islands emerging uneven in the fanciful waves look strong and magnificent but also mild and vivid.
All room have air-conditioned and equipped with mattresses, wardrobes, coffee table and chairs, cable TV, hot water shower, sink and Western-style toilet.
Big balcony to see Ha Long Bay from your room.
* Internet-connected desktops are available in the lobby for FREE use
* WiFi connections are available throughout the hostel’s premises
* Cold drinks can be purchased at the Reception
* A safe is available at the Reception for storage of guests’ valuables e.g. passport, laptop, jeweleries. It’s free of charge.
* Restaurant & communal breakfast
* Free Wifi
* Bike, motorbike and car rental
* Laundry & dry-cleaning
* 24-hour room service
* Pick up service
* Money exchange
* Tour and ticket arrangement
Our English (also chinese)-speaking staff are obliged to provide information to anyone who comes up to the Reception, no matter if he or she is staying with us or not. Every day, we answer FAQs like:
- How to buy tickets for a cruise of Halong Bay?
- Where is the main shopping center?
- Where to catch a bus to Hanoi (or Hue or Hoi An) and how much does it cost?
- How to get a direct bus to Noi Bai Airport?
- Do you know where the XXX Hotel is? (pointing a name in the guide book :-)
- Can you exchange $50?
Less-frequently-asked questions include:
- Where can I find an ATM that accepts PLUS card?
- Can I use your computer to make a VOIP call? I’m not staying in your hostel though.
FRIENDLY, CLEAN, PROFESSTIONAL IN WORK
160KM from Ha Noi capital center (4 hour by bus)
170km from Noi Bai international airport.
10 minutes go by car from Ha Long (Bai Chay) bus station (free pick up)
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
The hotel is located in a good location. The food there is in reasonable prices. The room is quite old and the bathroom is not clean. Only a lady at the counter can speak English. The hotel staff do not smile at us, except when we speak to them. The staff are not helpful with local information.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
The hotel bed had bed bugs.
The staff was not very helpful either. When I asked them to get me a motor taxi (because it was raining outside), the hotel manager refused. The manager told me to walk across the road to get a taxi myself.
Such hotels should not even be posted on the website.
Overall, very unfriendly staff and very uncomfortable stay due to bed bugs.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Ha Long Bay? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Ha Long Bay in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.