The Hotel Polus is situated at about 8 km from the centre of Budapest and is easily accessible by public transportation.
The hotel is close to the M3 motorway being one of the main arteries of the country. It is located next to Polus Shopping Centre. All of the 134 rooms have air-conditioning. The features of the hotel include a restaurant, pub, indoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium, fitness and bowling centre.
All rooms have private bathroom with either a shower or bathtub. The rooms have cable, tv, direct dial telephone, airconditioning and sound proofed windows. Rooms have either one, two or three seperate beds.
Ferihegy I. Terminál, Magyarország
06 1 296-5204
1. Head north on Ferihegy I. Terminál
2. Turn left to stay on Ferihegy I. Terminál
3. Slight right to stay on Ferihegy I. Terminál
4. Slight right at Ferihegyi Repülotérre vezeto út
5. Continue onto Ülloi út
6. Take the ramp to Könyves Kálmán körút
7. Turn right at Könyves Kálmán körút
8. Continue onto Hungária körút
9. Take the ramp to M3/Miskolc/E71
10. Turn right at Kacsóh Pongrác úti felüljáró
11. Continue onto M3
12. Take the exit toward Újpalota
13. Merge onto Gábor Áron utca
14. Turn right at Szentmihályi út
15. Turn left at Szilas park
Destination will be on the left
Szentmihályi út 131, Magyarország
06 1 410-9600
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Budapest? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Budapest in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.