Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
#46 Baoguocun Huangwanxiang
Welcome to Emeishan! our hostel conveniently situates at the base of Mt.Emei, it's fully equipped to meet the needs of travelers. All our staff are very friendly and speak good English, we are happy to give you all the good tips and cautions to take with regard to climbing Mt.Emei.
* Breakfast included to guests booking "Superior" and "Standard" rooms
* Guests booking "Private" rooms enjoy 30 CNY discount to Emeishan hot spring
Emeishan Hostelc is a warm and friendly hostel that welcomes travelers from all over the world, it our wish that this hostel will mean something personal to you after check-out.
Guests can chill out in our lobby lounge, complete with comfy sofas, cable TV, movie library, and two internet computers. lobby has wireless access, and plenty of power sockets, it's also the site of weekly entertainment.
Our restaurant serve both Chinese and western food, breakfast is served after 7:00am. lunch and super are until 10:00pm.
Tour and ticket booking can be sought at the reception or through our website before arrival. We operate 1-day bus tour up and down Mt.Emei, 2-day guided Mt.Emei trekking tour, Emeishan hot spring.
* This hostel is new, it's 4 story tall with roof-top garden terrace. All rooms have private shower with good pressure, and toilets are all western style.
* We take internet seriously. All rooms have wireless access. We use two ADSL lines operated by corporate class router with total 8M bandwidth.
* House keeping is performed on hourly basis, this is further supplemented by on-the-spot cleaning whenever the need.
* Security-wise we have 24hrs surveillance cameras watch all public area and small corners, guest visits must first be registered. Safety box can be used in reception along with room for storing luggage.
* Mt.Emei trekking & area map
* Tours and ticket booking
* Lounge cafe plus games
* Internet PC with facebook
* High-definition movies
* International phone call
* Print, copy, burn DVDs
* Mini super-market
* Postal service, sell stamps
* Self-help laundry
Emeishan hostelc has 50 beds total capacity, this is broken down to; 3 mixed dormitory rooms with 18 beds and 15 twin/double/triple en-suite rooms.
Mixed dormitory rooms has privacy curtain, reading lamp, small-item shelf, luggage box and slippers. (note: 1.Chinese regulation requires Chinese and westerners separated, 2.We randomly arrange upper and lower beds, 3.Occupying entire dormitory room should pay for all beds).
En-suite rooms are all twin style by default, each bed is 120x200cm. One additional 100x200 bed can be added to accommodate family and 3-person group.
Bed sheets and linen are provided for all rooms, hot water & hot shower is 24hrs, during stay bed-ware can be changed upon request.
* Avoid scams - Before buses arrive Emeishan, tour hawkers will come aboard asking if anyone's destination is Baoguo bus station, they normally give you cheap ride and bring you to expensive shabby hotels or impersonate as from 'Teddy bear hotel' and 'Emeishan Hostelc'. We don't have pickup staff in any entry portals unless called to arrange in advance.
* Getting to Emeishan from Chengdu, go to Xinnanmen bus station, schedules are from 7:30am to 6:00pm, frequent departure. Last bus leaving for Emeishan is 6:00pm. Buses sometimes arrive directly at Baoguo bus station, other times at Emeishan central bus station, it's unpredictable. Generally in summer tourist season more buses arrive Baoguo bus station, so ask when buying tickets.
| Ticket price 45CNY | Duration 2.5hrs | Distance 169km | Taxi ride costs 15 - 20CNY to arrive our hostel.
* Getting to Emeishan from Leshan. there are 3 bus stations, they all haul commuters to Emeishan. The easiest & quickest is to go from Xiaoba bus station, last bus leaving for Emeishan is 8:00pm. Same cautions mentioned below applies on arrival.
| Ticket price 12CNY | Duration 1hr | Distance 34km | Taxi ride costs 15 - 20CNY to arrive our hostel.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 88% for this property is based on ratings provided by 16 guests.