'C & C' seizing on Innovation & Opportunity, is a recently opened Inn located in Yangshuo. Our Inn is in the West part of town on a quiet and convenient street near West Street. We have 17 rooms of various types that may appeal to a variety of guests.
'C & C' seizing on Innovation & Opportunity, is a recently opened Inn located in Yangshuo. Our Inn is in the West part of town on a quiet and convenient street near West Street. We have 17 rooms of various types that may appeal to a variety of guests. In accordance with different customers needs, we have standard double and triple rooms, as well as six bed dorm rooms. Rooms with Western-style toilets or Chinese-style toilets are available and wireless network covers the whole building. Each room is equipped with heating and cooling air-conditioning, private bathroom, cable TV (Excluding the dorms). The inn's facilities meet the standards of the International Youth Hostel League (IYHL). We, as a group, can speak Chinese, English and Cantonese. The multilingual staff communicates with enthusiasm and they are also travelers which helps them understand the needs of fellow travelers. C&C Inn and its respectful staff do their best to keep your travels pleasant and your daily itineraries running smoothly.
Whether you want to relax with a hot cup of tea in the morning, or just gasp with amazement at the beautifully lit mountains at night, the roof of our six story Inn provides an excellent view of the city and its cliff shaped mountains. With Yangshuo Park only a few blocks away, the C&C Inn is sure to provide the most scenic and relaxing stay in Yangshuo available.
7:30 pm every Tuesday, guests are welcome to join us in eating local foods, chatting with the staff, exchanging travel experiences, and enjoying the company of locals and travelers.
From Yangshuo bus station there are many buses heading to various touristic locations including a shuttle to Xingping (45 minutes away) daily from 06:00 to 19:30 every 15 minutes for 7 Yuan.
C&C Inn also provides bicycle rentals. Renting a bike is a great way to visit many villages near to Yangshuo that do not have a scheduled bus. Walking, riding a bicycle, or taking a bamboo raft down the river are only a few of the possible ways you can experience the scenery around Yangshuo.
Booking a room at the C & C Inn
There are several ways you can book a room / bed:
1. Online booking
2, Telephone booking: (86) 773 6916109 07738819938
3, E-mail reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that we provide you with accurate and quality services, please provide the following information:
1) Name and nationality
2) Required room / bed type
3) Date of arrival and intended duration of stay
4) If you need Airport pick-up, we can order a taxi to pick you up. Please provide your flight number and expected time of arrival.
5) If you need a rental car, please provide your estimated time of arrival in Yangshuo bus station and contact info.
You will receive your reply within 24 hours of booking, so try to book in advance.
Check in begins at 12:00. Your reservation will be held until 18:00 unless you provide a later arrival time to the Inn in advance. Without advanced notification the Inn may give your room to walk in guests.
C & C Inn features weekly activities:
(Tuesday) Group Hike
(Friday) Salad PARTY
(Sunday) C & C Cultural Exchange Day
1. Dorms are priced per person, while all other prices are for the entire room.
2. C&C Inn caters to younger travelers as it is not equipped with to support people that may need extra assistance. With 5 floors and no elevator, it is necessary to be able to use the stairs. The Inn can make special arrangements upon request if booked well in advance.
3. Check in starts at 1400. Guests are to be checked out by 1200. A fee may apply if late checkout or early check in is needed. To avoid this fee please let the Inn know as far in advance as possible if special arrangements need to be made.
NO.42 Fu Qian Xiang Die Cui Road
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 77% for this property is based on ratings provided by 8 guests.