Fujimien is one of the only places in Hakone where all rooms, public baths, and restaurant have a view of Mt Fuji.
Bath and Spa
The baths draw their water from Owakudani Valley, located in the middle of Hakone's volcanically active region where volcanic gas is released.
Our hot springs do not use added water or added heat, nor do we recycle the water, Our water is 100% natural.
1. Some hot springs are too hot, so water is added to cool it down.
2. Volcano gas that is included in natural spa water
and wind from Owakudani valley has special smell.
All guest rooms have Western style toilet but are not equipped with bath or showers.
Some rooms are western rooms (Twin beds.) However all rooms accepted by this online reservation are Japanese Tatami rooms. Advantice request is required to change to Westen room.
All private rooms.
Advanced notice is required for dinner.
Rate of dinner : Traditional Kaiseki dinner 3,500 JPY / Mini Japanese dinner 2,500 JPY
1. There is no meat dishes in our dinner. Mostly seafood and vegetable are served.
2. There are no restaurants nearby. Also in the evening the bus timetable is limited.
1. Check in time : From14:00 to 18:00.
2. Guest with room only reservations can check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
3. Taxes are include to all rates.
Payment is in Japanese Yen only. Credit cards are not accepted.
Only deposit money is required by credit card.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Hakone National Park? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Keep your family and friends up to date with your trip by starting your own travel blog!