All of our private rooms and dorm rooms are air conditioned!
Wherever you choose to go on a given day, your journey will start in the heart of istanbul.
We have a cool rooftop which has indoor and outdoor space. You can chill out there and have fun with other travellers. And also we serve wide range of Breakfast.
Istanbul is a thriving city of 15 million and sprawling. Each of the dozens of neighbourhoods have their own character and vibe. Galata, the neighbourhood that bada bing calls home, is an up-and-coming area that gives travellers the best of both worlds: reasonable prices and a central location that inspires effortless travel to Istanbul's most worthy destinations.
Bada bing's strategic locale is within walking distance of the real, modern, buzzing district of taksim, and the awe-inspiring historical district of sultanahmet. But if you want to sleep away from the overwhelm of taksim's nightlife and sultanahmet's hiked-up tourist prices, bada bing's neighborhood is right for you.
Bathrooms with enough toilets and showers are on every floor. Showers are in separate cabins that lock from the inside; a partition keeps your clothes and towel dry while you lather up. Personal storage lockers are under every bunk.
The private rooms are furnished with reading lights, a wardrobe, safety-deposit box, and makeup / study desk.
Bada bing is located:
- 50 metres to a pharmacy
- 150 meters to the tram stop and supermarket
- a 2 minute walk to the karakoy ferry port on the bosporus, the Istanbul museum of modern art, the best baklava in Istanbul and the tophane water pipe cafes (a local hang-out).
- a 3 minute walk to galata bridge, fish restaurants on the golden horn and bosporus in addition to the epic street vendors that grill the fish right there in front of you
- a 5 minute tram ride or 20 minute walk to the historical district, sultanahmet
- a 7 minute walk to galata tower, istiklal street, dolmabahce palace, inonu football stadium, the legendary spice bazaar and kabatas ferry port that will take you to the princes' isles
- a 10 minute walk from the art galleries, bars, restaurants and clubs in taksim
- a 10 minute ferry ride from the open-air markets and antique shops on the Asian side
Free and decent WI-fi in rooms + lounge
Free computer usage
Free luggage storage
Free maps and info on arrival
Free sheets, pillow cases and blankets
Free use of the kitchen
Free lockers in the rooms
Free hot shower 24 hours
Great bada bing events !!
Barbecue party it's time to chill let's fire up the grill!
Got guts? Culinary tour by volkan
Pub crawl it's time to let lose !
Happy hour time
Night club night ( free entrance )
Free walking tour
Check in is after 3pm.
Check out by 11am.
We are sorry but we do not accept guests under 17 years of age or over 50.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Istanbul.
Check out time: 11 am
Check in time: 3 pm or earlier if the space is available & ready
No guests under 17 years of age or over 50.
You must cancel at least 2 days in advance to receive a refund. If you cancel with less than 48 hours of notice, you will be charged for one night of your original reservation.
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
I had a great stay here met lots of travellers and the staff were extreme;y polite and helpful = thank you bada bing i would love to stay here again.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Istanbul? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Istanbul in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.