Las Dunas Lennox de Fuerteventura Surf Camp is located in the heart of the seaside village of Corralejo, where surfers can enjoy the chilled atmosphere of the island.
The quality of the waves of Fuerteventura is world renowned. Although the north of the island concentrates the best surf spots on the island, there are plenty of sites to go depending on the weather conditions.
Our instructors will choose the best beach for surfing lessons every day.
Our Surf Camp in Fuerteventura offers the most comprehensive surf lessons and fun to the island. 4 hours of surfing each day to enjoy the sun, the clear water and perfect waves.
Our villa with pool, where we make barbecues after surfing, has three floors with a penthouse on the top, perfect for enjoying the wonderful weather of this paradise.
We have 3 comfortable dorms with capacity for 10 or 4 people with shared facilities, plus the following services:
* Material surf all day, with a complete collection of surf videos.
* Free Surfing under supervision in the afternoons.
* Multimedia: WI FI, TV Digital Plus, Computer, Phone.
* Training: Free Bicycles & Fitness equipment.
* Test Drive LENNOX SURFBOARDS
* Show Room Store SURFBOARDS LENNOX, with over 200 surfboards in exhibition.
* Transfers to train or bus stations included.
* Complementary Activities: Skate, Beach Volleyball, Beach Racket, Trekking Picos de Europa National Park, MTB (Mountain Bike), fishing, visits to the Aquarium of Gijón, Yoga, and many fun games.
From the Airport:
The bus to Puerto Rosario. Once you get to the bus station you should take another bus to Corralejo and get off at "El Campanario " shopping centre.
Once there, it's best to ask for Surfcamp Las Dunas, located in the Royal park development.
Total journey time: 45 minutes
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Fuerteventura? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Fuerteventura in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.