Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
Kievskaya, 8 - ap. 22
WE ARE OPEN!
First real hostel in Yalta where even Stalin would share the dorm with Churchill back in a day now open for travelers from all over the world!
The hostel itself is an old apartment built for the VIPs in USSR. High ceiling, big windows, old wooden floor and loads and loads of crazy soviet stuff that you don\'t see often, even here in Ukraine.
Our LOCATION could not be better. We are in a walking distance from the bus station (only 15mins walk), just 2 minutes from the famous monument of Lenin.
You can easily explore the heart of the city, go shopping to an open market (2mins walk) to get some fresh fruit and veggies or some home made Ukrainian food. If you want to visit a flee market there is one just next to the hostel! We are surrounded by shop, kiosks, banks, bars and restaurants.
There is also a little bus station just across the street where you can catch a bus to Alupka and other places nearby Yalta.
We are here to HELP YOU - recommend places worth visiting, show good bars and restaurants, help with finding transportation to other cities etc.
We speak English, Russian and Polish.
Staying with us you enjoy the local life, avoiding big crowded hotels and very expensive restaurants and bars.
No hidden charges! All in price:
- Internet access (wi-fi - the ISP got late to install but we have an 3G connection for you)
- Coffee and tea
- Kitchen to use (2fridges)
- Shower with hot water
- Washing machine
- Information about transportation connections (trains, buses)
- Connection with other accommodations in Crimea and Ukraine
- Linens and towels included
- Relaxed stress-free environment
We are a non-smoking place
**Please note only Cash Payment on arrival possible**
Earliest Check in Time- 13.00
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 77% for this property is based on ratings provided by 5 guests.