Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
650 D'Mello Vaddo Anjuna 403 509
Anjunapalms Guest House
We are a family run Guesthouse providing a reasonable and memorable stay to our tourists and other guests.Ten minutes away from Anjuna Beach in a typical Goan village atmosphere, our house is a homely, family-run affair.
We are only 10 minutes walking distance to the popular Anjuna beach and about 20 minutes walk to the Wednesday Fleamarket.
We provide all basic guesthouse amenities and laundry service and hot/cold shower 24 hours.
Pick up service
We also provide airport, train station or Bus Terminal pick up (transfer) at the current taxi fare applicable, Please note this is not a free service and we have to charge to recover cost of this service
Also for your comfort we have restaurant and food is available at any time. Bikes can be hired from our contacts to make your discovery of Anjuna a bit more comfortable and there is always a doctor on call in case of emergency!, Internet access at rupees 30.00 per hour on hostel computer, wifi at rupees 75 / per day to all dormitory beds booking, all other room types WiFi is free during the stay with us, Our deluxe private ensuite room has air conditioning with remote control, cable T.V and wired internet connection .
local calls to within Goa telephone calls free for maximum 3 minutes, some collections of novels and informative books for reading free of cost or to exchange. For breakfast please contact us for menu, we do breakfast at advance notice and order only, minimum time required 1 hour before
Guest booking to our Hostel, please note
1. Linen will be changed after 3 nights stay
2. Room cleaning after 3 night stay
3. Change of linen if requested before 3 nights will be charged at rupees 10.00 per linen piece.
4. Towels and covering sheet will be provided free only on request to guest in private rooms, Guest in Dormitory will pay a nominal charge of rupees 10.00 per linen piece till the next change request
5. Only hand wash soap is provided free in private rooms, please ask us if you do not find in room
6. Toilet roll can be purchased from us @ 20/- rupees.
7. Mineral water sold @ 10/- rupees per one Litre bottle, or ask us for filtered water free ( please provide your bottle)
10. Laundry will be charged per piece, price varies as per item size.
11. Guest are requested not to do laundry on their own to save water usage, you may do your own under wears if you so desire.
12. Mosquito net are not of standard fitting in rooms, you may use mosquito coils, mat etc to protect from mosquito bites available from the shops nearby.
13. Guest booking into our dormitory are strongly advised to leave their valuables with us for safe keeping, otherwise we will not be responsible for missing items.
14. Guest please observe some reduction of sound / noise in respect to other guest after 10.30 p.m .
15. Please respect other guest and avoid smoking when near to them (smoking in Public areas is illegal in India).
16.Dormitory guest please note do not use unoccupied beds to leave your belongings or to lie on other wise we will have to charge you for the beds you use.
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 82% for this property is based on ratings provided by 9 guests.