Hotel Satra is ideally located next to the subway station (2 minutes walk to the station) and close to public parking. Hotel Satra offers low cost accommodation in private rooms for 2, 4 and up to 6 people.
Each room has a fridge and LCD TV. Breakfast is not included however there is a communal guest kitchen for visitors with all the essentials, like microwave, oven and dining tables. All rooms have shared bathrooms and toilets that are located in the corridors.
111 20 Stockholm, Sweden
1. Head southeast on Centralplan toward Vasagatan
2. Turn right onto Vasagatan
3. Take the ramp to E4 S/E20 S/Södermalm
4. Continue straight
5. Continue straight onto Söderledstunneln
Partial toll road
6. Exit onto Johanneshovsvägen/Route 226 toward E4/E20/222/Mässan/Gullmarsplan
Go through 1 roundabout
7. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for E4/E20/226/Huddinge and merge onto Route 75
8. Take exit 155 on the left to merge onto E20/E4 toward Helsingborg/Göteborg
9. At the interchange 152-Trafikplats Bredäng, keep right and follow signs for Segeltorp/Sätra
10. Follow signs for Sätra and merge onto Skärholmsvägen
11. Turn right onto Kungssätravägen
12. Turn left to stay on Kungssätravägen
Destination will be on the right
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Stockholm? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Stockholm in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.