Just one block away from Vila Madalena subway station and bus terminal!
Installed in a house that was built in the 60s, the place kept the characteristics from the time when Sao Paulo was just a small town.
Hostel Alice offers you shared bedrooms, breakfast, bar, internet, good music and a nice backyard to relax, among other services that are available during your stay. And, of course, a nice staff group is always there to provide you information and help.
Hostel Alice is the right place to enjoy thiscrazy city in a safe and comfortable manner.
So,come to our Hostel and experience the city of SaoPaulo.
- Reservations are just confirmed through deposit.
- Cancellations must be notified at least 24 hours in advance of your arrival time. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation fee equal to one night stay.
- Check-in at 13:00h and check-out at 12h.
- Reservations made by Booking websites must respect their own cancellation policies.
- Without a Passport or ID (with photo) you may not be able to check-in.
-For more information, please write us: email@example.com
- If you book between December 15th and March 15th you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking.
This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday, New Years eve or Carnival.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Sao Paulo? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Sao Paulo in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.