Have you stayed here? Write a review
Click here to enlarge map
Sv. Stepono 15
We are a family-run hostel situated in a quiet street at the border of Vilnius Old Town. The hostel's owners are Aleksandra and Jurijus. We will try to do our best so that your stay in our hostel will become the most comfortable as it could be :) Our goal is to make you feeling like at home and provide you with a great social atmosphere as well as to give you an opportunity to have a good sleep after a busy day of the sightseeing in the city. We are located at the border of the Old Town, so, you can discover the Old Town on foot. A public transport's stop is in a-3-minutes walking distance from our dour. The bus and railway stations can be reached less than in a 10 minutes walking.
The hostel provides 17 beds and, therefore, is very homely making it easy to meet people and make friends. There is a shared kitchen for all the guests to use and to meet each other - especially during our tea/coffee evenings with local cakes :) Staying in our rooms you will travel through the whole Lithuania, as each room has its special name according to different Lithuanian cites: Nida, Palanga, ventoji, Trakai, Rusnė and Plungė and, of course, provide an appropriate atmosphere.
After 2 years working experience in Vilnius Tourist Information Centre, Aleksandra can provide you with different kinds of information about Vilnius and Lithuania in general.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT STAG/BACHELOR/HEN PARTIES. If you will have such kinds of parties, you will be asked to leave the hostel and will be charged for your whole reservation. There are other hostels in Vilnius which allow such kinds of activities.
We do not have a 24-hour-reception. So, you must indicate the exact time of your arrival on the booking page. Please, inform us if you are going to miss the time you indicated when booking your bed, so that we could agree upon a new time. After checking in you will have a-24-hour access.
Payment (or at least a part of payment) must be made on arrival. Check in is up to 14:00 or earlier if nobody has booked your bed the day before. However, you can come earlier and leave your bags as we have a free luggage storage. Check out is up to 11:00 or later if nobody has booked your bed for the next day.
The following services are included in price:
- FREE linen & comfortable duvets
- FREE towels if you are staying 3 nights and longer
- FREE walking tour (during the summer season)
- FREE coffee and tea during the whole staying
- FREE milk and sugar
- FREE light breakfast if you are staying 3 nights and longer
- FREE Internet & WiFi
- FREE security lockers
- FREE luggage storage
- FREE maps & tourist info
- FREE computer use in a lobby
- FREE smiles :)
Only cash payment possible
Check-in 14:00 - 20:00 hours
Check-out 11:00 - 14:00 hours
If you are going to arrive other than the reception working time, please, inform us in advance and we will wait for you or come to the office to meet you.
In case of emergency or any trouble you can contact us by the mobile phone number indicated in your booking confirmation.
• Payment for the accommodation and other services is accepted on arrival in the reception in Cash ONLY.
• Check-out time is 11.00 AM
• After the check-out the luggage can be left in our reception.
• In case of the check-out later than 14.00 pm, ½ of the daily fee will be charged; if the check-out time is later than 18.00 pm, a full day's standard payment will be charged.
• All rooms are non-smoking.
• Please, respect other guests and keep quiet after 10.00 PM.
If canceled up to 3 days before arrival, no fee will be charged. If canceled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged!!!
Administration takes no responsibility for the articles left in the room. You can leave the valuables safe boxes.
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 88% for this property is based on ratings provided by 26 guests.