Business travellers and visitors who appreciate the finer pleasures of life, will enjoy our gastronomic restaurant Le Dôme, the meeting place for gourmets in Tunis, and the Bellevue snack bar with its terrace boasting the most fabulous view over the city.
deal for combing work and pleasure, the hotel offers guests the choice of its wellbeing centre, the Carthage golf club or a visit to the nearby old town with its typical shops.Businessmen and visitors concerned with comfort will appreciate the gastronomic restaurant, Le Dôme, the meeting place for gourmets in Tunis, and the Italian snack bar Bellevue with its terrace which looks down over the city. Ideal for combining business and pleasure, the hotel offers guests a choice between its wellbeing centre, the Carthage golf course or a visit to the nearby historic quarter with its typical shops.
Tunis-Carthage International Airport
71 754 000
1. Head south
2. Turn right
3. Take the ramp to A1/Trans-African Highway 1
4. Keep left at the fork to continue toward A1/Trans-African Highway 1 and merge onto A1/Trans-African Highway 1
5. Slight right toward Avenue Habib Bourguiba
6. Take the 1st right onto Avenue Habib Bourguiba
Go through 1 roundabout
7. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Avenue De France
8. Turn left at Rue Charles de Gaulle
9. Take the 1st right
Destination will be on the right
13, Avenue De France, Other
• Please note your credit card will be pre-authorised by the hotel at the time of your booking.
• In case the pre-authorisation fails, we shall contact you for alternative card details.
• This should be arranged within 24 hours of our email, otherwise the booking will be cancelled without a refund of the advance payment
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Tunis? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Tunis in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.