Guests will find all of the finest amenities in each of the 90 rooms in this popular 3-star hotel
Included in all rooms are non smoking rooms, air conditioning, television, balcony/terrace, satellite/cable TV. For the comfort and convenience of guests, you'll also find shops, elevator, bar/pub, restaurant, tours, poolside bar on-site. Guests may take advantage of sporting or leisure activities such as massage, pool (kids), outdoor pool , private beach at this hotel. This charming property has long been a favorite in Sousse for both business and leisure travelers. Sindbad Inn can be easily booked with our secure online booking form. Simply enter your dates and click to proceed.
Enfidha - Zine El Abidine Ben Ali International Airport
airport at no address in Enfidha
1. Head north on A1/Trans-African Highway1
2. Take the exit toward P1
3. Turn left at P1
Go through 1 roundabout
4. Continue onto P1 Route de Tunis
5. Turn left at ???? ??????????
6. Continue straight onto Route de la Plage/???? ???????
7. Turn left
Destination will be on the right
Boulevard du 7 Novembre
Sousse 4051, Tunisia
• Please note your credit card will be pre-authorised by the hotel at the time of your booking.
• In case the pre-authorisation fails, we shall contact you for alternative card details.
• This should be arranged within 24 hours of our email, otherwise the booking will be cancelled without a refund of the advance payment
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Sousse? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Sousse in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.