We would like to introduce our Hotel Naman , a leading Guest House with 17 rooms ( suite, Deluxe and Super Deluxe), Conference & Banquet offering 3 star services and facilities at an affordable price.
Situated right in the heart of Delhi and its shopping, business and culture areas. It redefines corporate business, combining form with function and elegance with efficiency. The guest rooms are classically decorated, all with modern amenities.
This posh, intimate hotel is known for offering the ultimate in personalized service and refined atmosphere. It is approved by the government of India and is popular both with Indian corporate and travelers as well as foreign tourists.
Specious and well appointed rooms with attached English Toilets, Telephone with direct dialing facility, TV & Refrigerator to add total comfort to create a homely atmosphere.
We provide following services and amenities in Hotel Naman Palace:
1. Welcome drink on arrival.
3. Color T. V. with all major channels.
4. Direct phone. National and International.
5. ARD Elevator.
6. Decorated Air conditioned Rooms.
7. Laundry services and doctor on call.
8. 24 hours power backup.
9. Travel desk round the clock.
10. Pick up and drop services available.
11. Internet connection individual room.
12. Complementary Newspaper/Magazine on demand.
13. Hotel can also provide you help for arranging your travel needs.
14. Major credit cards accepted.
Domestic Airport ( 15 KM)
International Airport: (20 KM)
New Delhi Railway Station : (3 Km)
Old Delhi Railway Station : (7 KM
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about New Delhi? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in New Delhi in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.