National 9 Motel Watsonville is great for its convenient location and nightly rate. We are situated around 15 miles from Santa Cruz and Monterey.
The service is prompt, and the motel is well maintained. There is a 24-hour diner located across the street. Reservations are always accepted but not required.
Hours: Daily, 24 hours
Handicap Accessible: Access from lot
Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Number of rooms: 20
Services: Laundry service, Reservations, Room service
Room features: Internet connection, Refrigerator
From Monterey Peninsula Aiport
1. Head northwest on Olmsted Rd (394 ft)
2. Slight right to stay on Olmsted Rd (394 ft)
3. Slight left onto Henderson Way (0.1 mi)
4. Turn left onto Garden Rd (0.3 mi)
5. Turn right onto Olmsted Rd (0.1 mi)
6. Take the 1st right onto CA-68 W (1.2 mi)
7. Take exit 7B to merge onto CA-1 N toward Santa Cruz (12.8 mi)
8. Exit on the left onto CA-1 N/Cabrillo Hwy toward Watsonville/Santa Cruz (12.2 mi)
9. Take exit 426 toward Green Valley Rd (0.2 mi)
10. Merge onto Harkins Slough Rd (164 ft)
11. Continue onto S Green Valley Rd (0.3 mi)
12. Turn right onto Main St (1.3 mi)
13. Make a U-turn at Freedom Blvd (95 ft)
14. Slight right onto Western Dr and continue until you reach the destination.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Santa Cruz? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Santa Cruz in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.