Santa Cruz National 9 Motel
130 Plymouth St
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Located just off of Santa Cruz Highway with easy access to UC Santa Cruz and Redwoods State Park, the National 9 is minutes from the beach and boardwalk, excellent restaurants, golf, and numerous recreational opportunities.
Property amenities at this Magnuson Hotels affiliate include an outdoor pool, complimentary morning coffee, wireless internet, free parking, and available business services. Room amenities include HBO, wireless internet, cable TV, air conditioning, free local calls.
From Monterey Peninsula Airport
1. Head southwest on Olmsted Rd (49 ft)
2. Slight right to stay on Olmsted Rd (394 ft)
3. Slight left onto Henderson Way (0.1 mi)
4. Turn left onto Garden Rd (0.3 mi)
5. Turn right onto Olmsted Rd (0.1 mi)
6. Take the 1st right onto CA-68 W (1.2 mi)
7. Take exit 7B to merge onto CA-1 N toward Santa Cruz (12.8 mi)
8. Exit on the left onto CA-1 N/Cabrillo Hwy toward Watsonville/Santa Cruz (26.8 mi)
9. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Half Moon Bay/Santa Cruz/California 1 and merge onto CA-1 N/Santa Cruz Hwy (0.7 mi)
10. Continue onto CA-17 S (signs for Ocean Street/Beaches) (0.2 mi)
11. Turn left onto Plymouth St and continue until you reach the destination.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Santa Cruz? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Santa Cruz in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.