( 167-169 Hoang Van Thu, Nha Trang, VIET NAM )
- One star hotel newly opened in December, 2010.
- Joint managed by Japanese and Vietnamese.
- The 12 rooms on five floors building in the central area.
- No elevator but good for our health, I think.
- All private rooms with double-bed.
- The mini-hotel type of five stories building.
- Each room equipped with refrigerator, TV, air-condition.
- Each room equipped with telephone and free internet cable or Wi-Fi.
- rental bicycle or motorbike available.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Nha Trang? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Nha Trang in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.