Only moments from the major attractions and activities of exciting downtown Ottawa, Ontario, this convenient hotel offers friendly service and a variety of convenient amenities.
Days Inn Downtown Ottawa is within walking distance of the Parliament Buildings and the National Arts Gallery. Just 2 blocks from the hotel, guests can shop at the Byward Market or Rideau Shopping Centre. The University of Ottawa and the Casino du Lac Leamy are just minutes away.
Guests will enjoy amenities such as free high-speed internet access and an on-site fitness center. Private parking is available at $5 + HST per day.
Days Inn has two dorm types available: 2 Double Beds (smoking), 1 Queen bed.
Bed sheets and linen are provided and all rooms have 24 hot shower and bathroom amenities. All rooms come with reading lights, small fridge, coffee maker ad free wi-fi. Rooms are equipped with air-conditioning units.
From Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier Airport
1. Head west on Alert Rd toward Thad Johnson Private (550 m)
2. Take the ramp onto Airport Pkwy/Regional Road 79 and continue to follow Regional Road 79 (8.3 km)
3. Take the exit toward Promenade Colonel By Drive (88 m)
4. Turn left onto Bronson Pl (130 m)
5. Turn right onto Colonel By Dr (3.0 km)
6. Turn right onto Hawthorne Ave/Regional Road 91 (230 m)
7. Turn left onto Main St/Regional Road 72 (190 m)
8. Take the 2nd right onto Greenfield Ave/Regional Road 64 (650 m)
9. Sharp left onto King Edward Ave/Regional Road 99 (1.3 km)
10. Turn right onto Rideau St/Hwy and continue until you reach the destination.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Ottawa? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Ottawa in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.