The Nest is a basic inn that offers a good value for money. They have a free breakfast of toast, jams, cereals, milk, coffee and tea- it's not much but it is enough to jump start the day. We had a hard time finding the inn at first because all it had is a tiny signage in a small gate.
Orange Pekoe - formerly known as The Nest Guesthouse - is just 5 minutes away from the shopping district of Bukit Bintang, famous Jalan Alor with its countless local restaurants and the hip bar strip of Changkat Bukit Bintang. The close vicinity of LRT and Monorail stations (5 minutes walk) guarantees that it is not only convenient to reach us but also to get to other parts of town whenever you want.
- Spacious lobby, modern pantry and outdoor veranda to chill and hang out
- Free WiFi and free usage of internet terminals
- CCTV, key card system and night guard
- Satellite TV, magazines and espresso point in the lounge
- Complimentary light breakfast, free tea/coffee throughout the day
- Airport transfer and local transport arrangements upon request
- Express laundry service (5 minutes walk)
- Tropical Spa/Massage (5 minutes walk) and in-house aromatherapy products at great discounts
- Great dining and downtown shopping at your doorstep
No 1-1, Jalan Angsoka, Off Jalan Bukit Bintang
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
The Nest is a basic inn that offers a good value for money. They have a free breakfast of toast, jams, cereals, milk, coffee and tea- it's not much but it is enough to jump start the day. We had a hard time finding the inn at first because all it had is a tiny signage in a small gate. I think it used to be Trekker's Lodge and they haven't changed the big signage yet. It is situated in a residential area and may get a little noisy at night depending on the happenings around the neighbors. Prepare your knees since it does not have a lift and their family rooms are located at the topmost floor. They have a nice and clean common area and shoes are stored in a shoe rack to keep the place clean. Their staff are very friendly and accomodating. There are also food shops nearby and Jalan Alor and BB plaza is like 1 KM away. It is also close to Raja Chulan monorail station.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 81% for this property is based on ratings provided by 36 guests.