Panda's Property is newly renovated. The rooms are elegant and clean, with separate toilet, air conditioning, television and Internet access. Panda's Property offers a comfortable and economical accommodation for the visitors.
Bed sheets and linen are provided and all rooms are equipped with air-conditioning units, internet service, private washrooms, and cable TV.
The private room types available are: Park View, Deluxe Double and Standard.
Park View rooms come with a comfortable deluxe 150cm
Sit back and relax in one of the hotel's 7 guestrooms, all designed with guests' comfort in mind. Some of the features you'll enjoy are desk, internet access wireless (complimentary), air conditioning.
Featuring room service, Wi-Fi in public areas, this Hong Kong hotel is sure to make each guest's trip an enjoyable one. Everything the hotel does is centered around the guest' experience, ensuring comfort and relaxation.
Canncelation policy :7 days. failure to cancel within this period will incur the full period charge.
We will do pre-authorization charge on your credit card.
(1) Failure to cancel within 7 days prior to arrival or in-case of No Show will result in a cancellation charge equal to the full period price of your stay.
(2) We will do pre-authorization charge on your credit card. Please send your CVV code to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to guarantee the reservation; otherwise, the rooms cannot be guaranteed.
(3) Cash payment upon arrival is recommended. A surcharge will be imposed for credit card payment.
(4) Check-in time: 2:30 pm; Check-out time: 11:30 am.
(5) We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Hong Kong? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Hong Kong in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.