Medina surfing association is a traditional Moroccan Riad in the old medina of Rabat; guests can enjoy a FREE TRANSFER pic up From Rabat Bus station or Rabat ville Train Station ,CONTACT US BY EMAIL OR PHONE SOON AS YOU MADE YOUR RÉSERVATION FOR US TO ORGANISE YOUR TRANSFER ,Free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and also, our roof top terrace. We are within walking distance of all the important sights and are just 4 minutes’ walk from the beach. You will feel at home with us.
Medina surfing association offer:
- Transfer pic up from Rabat ville Train Station or Rabat Bus Station .
- One kitchen.
- Roof top terrace to relax.
- Living room (TV /DVD, WI-FI).
- 4 showers and WC.
- Rental surfing materials.
- Surf lessons with the west African champions Abdel Elharim 2011.
Medina surfing association has 4 bedrooms .
- One room with 4 bed dorms .
- One room with 2 single beds.
- 2 rooms private with double bed dorms .
Medina surfing association is located near to all transport links.
- FREE Transfer pic up from Rabat ville Train Station or Rabat Bus Station .
- Bus Stations Al Kamra : (10 min Blue Taxi , estimated at 4 Euros ) .
- Rabat – Sale Airport : ( 15 min Wight taxi , estimated at 10 Euros ) .
- Casablanca Airoport : Train to Rabat Ville Station ( 2hours’ time , estimated at 8 Euros ) .
Please note that gustes have to contact the property as soon as they made the reservation in order to organise the transfers, pick up from Rabat ville train station or bus station. Please find the contact details on the bookign confirmation email.
Reception opening times from 9am to 6pm local time (sometimes receptionist will also work on the beach)
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Rabat? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Rabat in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.