Hotel Payal is in the centre of all the activity in Paharganj and the vibrant Main Bazaar, which allows you to experience the eclectic mix that of Indian society. It is just main bazaar street 5 minutes from train station and is only five minutes walk from the famous Connaught Place (Rajeev Chowk), near by there are nice bunch of restaurants, shopping places.
Hotel Payal offers of a very friendly atmosphere.it have mordern ....rooms with air condition and non air condition well furnished and decorated rooms.
With rooms reasonable priced and facilities like private bath with 24 hrs. hot water, very neat rooms with clean linen, TV & telephone in rooms, it makes us the best value for your money in town. All our rooms are very clean with windows and a unique airflow system that keeps stale air away from the rooms.
Hotel payal offers best value for money with following facilities:
• Free WiFi and Free Internet.
• Airport / Station Transfers and Pickup available 24 hours (at reasonable prices)
• Free Delhi Map and travel information
• Travel Desk: Providing Travel Services
• Booking train, bus or flight tickets
• Daily Tours
• Golden Triangle Tours
• Holiday Packages
• In - House Currency Exchange
• There are drinking water and Sim cards available at the reception at nominal charges.
• Doctor on call
All the rooms have been refurbished and have the following facilities:
* Windows opening in the street in most rooms.
* Ceiling Fan
* Aircon (Optional)
* T.V with 40+ channels incl. CNN, HBO, BBC etc.
* Private Bathrooms with Hot/Cold shower
* Towel & soap
• Choice of elegantly furnished airconditioned and non-airconditioned rooms.
Hotel also provides 24 hours airport pick up and Drop service by car.
Our hotel recommended by Japanese Travel Guide Book Globe-Trotter, Korean Guide Book .
Our Room Facilities:
2) T.V with 40+ channels incl. CNN, HBO, BBC etc
3) Laundry service at reasonable rates
4) 24Hr room service
5) Private Bathrooms with Hot/Cold water
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about New Delhi? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in New Delhi in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.