Hotel Monopol, located in Taksim at the heart of Istanbul, more than earns its reputation as a good 3 star hotel and offers visitors very centrally located accommodation. The famous Istiklal Street with its bars and cafes, Taksim Square, Tunel underground (one of the oldest in the world)... are all within walking distance of the hotel.
The Galata Bridge, the banks of the Golden Horn and historic Sultanahmet are just 20 minutes away of foot.The large reception hall and bar at Hotel Monopol invite you to relax in a refined atmosphere and recover from a long day sightseeing in the city.
The friendly reception staff are on hand 24 hours a day and offer use of their safe laundry service and left-luggage office. Guests at Hotel Monopol can use the free Internet connection in communal areas for work or consulting emails and when you want to relax, just choose from the TV lounge, bar or sauna.
All rooms are air-conditioned and have TV with Turkish satellite channels, a minibar and a work desk. All rooms have a private bathroom.
Room service is available 24 hours a day and breakfast is included in the price of the room and is served in the hotel’s restaurant.
Driving directions to MONOPOL HOTEL
34149 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
1. Head southeast on Atatürk Havaalani Yolcu Girisi
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Atatürk Havalimani Cd
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Yesilköy-Bakirköy Sahil Yolu
4. Slight right onto Kennedy Cd
5. Slight left toward Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasa Cd
6. Take the 1st right onto Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasa Cd
7. Continue onto Atatürk Blv
8. Continue onto Hasim Iscan Gç
9. Continue onto Atatürk Blv
10. Continue onto Atatürk Kpr.
11. Continue onto Refik Saydam Cd
12. Turn right onto Karayel Sk
13. Take the 1st right onto Mesrutiyet Cd
Destination will be on the right
Asmali Mescit Mh.
Mesrutiyet Cd 93, Istanbul, Turkey
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Istanbul? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Istanbul in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.