Globe Trott Inns is located in multi-cultural east London 30 minutes away from the city centre.
We are a budget backpackers suitable for the laid back non fussy traveller.
A fun and social environment, we are perfect for solo travellers, happy couples and small groups. Many of our guests extend their stay with us or come back to visit again and again.
Don’t be fooled by other hostels with a similar price who then charge you for slow internet, high prices for towels, padlocks, printing, breakfast etc. We are the best valued hostel in London by far.
We are proud of our hostel and keeping the place clean and our facilities are cleaned three times a day.
MORE REASONS TO STAY AT GLOBE TROTT INNS
Legends Lounge; its part lounge, part kitchen, part grotto and it’s the heart and soul of the hostel. It’s where many a couple have met and even more friendships began. It’s where we have our “Guest Appreciation Nights” and where you will find staff having fun, music, poker nights, movies, sports, it’s got everything you need to have a good time in the smallest possible space !
THE BOLEYN BAR
That’s right people; the hostel is located above east London’s infamous bar The Boleyn. Never heard of it? Look it up. Great staff, great prices and a little bit of anarchy in the air for good measure. Join the locals and get hammered during the day and enjoy the entertainment at night including live music, pool competitions and quiz nights. The greatest match day bar in the world!
EVEN MORE REASONS TO STAY AT GLOBE TROTT INNS
- We are only 20 minutes away from London Bridge and Tower Hill
- The fun of finding our hidden and scary entrance and then climbing some stairs. After this you will be rewarded by an oasis from the rest of the world.
- 5 minute walk from Upton Park Station in travel Zone 3 (Only 0.40p extra when compared Zone 1 & 2)
- BRAND NEW MEMORY FOAM MATTRESSES MAY 2014– Sleep like a baby all night long!
- FREE Lockers (bring your own padlock),
- FREE 100 Mb Wi-Fi available throughout the hostel. Upload you pictures in no time!
- FREE Towels
- FREE Luggage storage (Max usage time 24 hours)
- Strong security – Very scary entrance, CCTV throughout the hostel & key card entry system for all doors.
- All you can eat continental breakfast available for only £1.50 Stock up for the day.
- Basic cooking facilities available. Like camping, but indoors! Many an epic meal has been cooked here.
- Large showers – Room for two but please don’t spend all day in them. Explore London and not each other!
- No curfew or lock out. Come and go as you please with your own personal key card
We look forward to seeing you soon.
***SORRY BUT WE DO NOT ACCEPT GROUP BOOKINGS OF MORE THAN 8 PEOPLE AT THESE RATES***
***WE DO NOT ACCEPT GROUP BOOKINGS FOR MORE THAN 8 PEOPLE AT THESE RATES***
We are a youth hostel and we reserve the right to refuse admission at our discretion.
Reception Hours are 08.00 in the morning to 00.00, you can only check in outside of these hours by making prior arrangements.
We will charge your credit/debit card for the full amount for all bookings made within 48 hours of arrival. We reserve the right to charge your credit/debit card in full before arrival for all other bookings. If we cannot take payment your reservation may be cancelled.
Due to alcohol licensing laws we do not accept anyone under the age of 18.
You will need to produce a passport or equivalent travel document to check in. We do not accept any other type of ID. Failure to produce a valid ID will result in your booking being cancelled and charged the full amount of your booking, excluding any deposits paid.
Customers can only cancel their reservation through email 48 hours before day of check in.
Changes to bookings can only be made through email 48 hours before day of check in.
Booking made with a night including the 31st of December cannot be cancelled
No Shows will be cancelled and charged the full amount of your booking, excluding any deposits paid.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about London? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in London in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.