Athome Apartment hotel is a 108 room facility with an in-house Restaurant, Laundry, Gym, Conference Room and Kid's play area - all under one roof.
'At Home', is in the business of providing and managing executive serviced apartments for Corporates, Business travelers and Holidaymakers.
Professionals committed to providing our customers with a ‘home away from home’ experience administer ‘At Home’. The proficient staff here offers ‘Personalized Service’ to our guests. Wide experience added with passion to serve better is where 'At Home' stands out.
'At Home' prides itself for its customer service credentials, which has been on a steady rise.
• Pioneer in managing executive serviced apartments in Hyderabad.
• Has a wide range of options - i.e. twin sharing option, short stays, long stay, Transit apartment, and executive accommodation. You name it we have it.
• All properties of 'At Home' are fully furnished with - TV, Sofa, Furnished kitchen, Dining, Cots, Mattress etc. as good as a Posh hotel and comes with the flexibility and comfort of an apartment.
• Services include - Other than providing accommodation support, we have a restaurant, an in-house Laundry, Housekeeping, Catering facilities, a mini-conference room and transit services. Total living solutions from 'At Home'.
• Personalized Service is our forte.
Take cab from airport/train station to Whitefields, Kodapur. You should see sign boards to AtHome from there.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Hyderabad? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Hyderabad in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.