Hotel Petaling is a 68-room budget hotel located in the China Town of Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.
Hotel Petaling is a tastefully furnished 68-room budget hotel at Jalan Petaling where the famous China Town of Kuala Lumpur is located. Our team of experienced service crew provide you with warm and friendly service within a clean environment that make your stay a comfortable one.
Hotel Petaling offers double/twin, triple, quad and 5-pax family rooms.
- Double/twin rooms come with a double bed/two single beds.
- Triple rooms come with a double decker bed with one double bed on the lower deck and one single bed on the upper deck.
- Quad rooms come with two double deckers with 4 single beds.
- 5-pax family rooms come with one double bed plus one double decker with one double bed on the lower deck and one single on the upper deck.
Bed sheets and linen are provided and all rooms come with attached bathroom with 24 hours hot and cold shower, air-conditioning units, telephone, colour TV with selected Astro channels plus complimentary WIFI.
For visitors coming in by air, there are two international airports namely Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT), the following mode of transport to the Hotel is available:
From the airport
By taxi - RM65-RM85 one way
By shuttle bus - LCCT to KL Sentral RM9 one way per pax
- KLIA to KL Sentral RM10 one way per pax
By KLIA Express train - KLIA to KL Sentral RM35 one way per pax
From KL Sentral to Hotel
- By LRT at RM1 per pax, alighting at the Pasar Seni station, walk towards the direction of the China Town, turn right at the traffic light junction at the entrance of the China Town and we are just 4 shop-lots away.
- By taxi at RM10.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Kuala Lumpur? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Kuala Lumpur in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.