Istanbul citycenter hotel
Katip Çelebi Mh Billurcu Sokak 1
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
The City Center Hotel is situated near the Istiklal Street, which offers a wide variety of entertainment venues, restaurants, bars, and shopping malls.
This 4-star hotel is located in Istanbul’s city centre, close to Istanbul Convention & Exhibition Centre. It is 100 metres from Taksim Square and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.
City Center offers 24-hour front desk, a porter/bellhop, a business centre, and a sauna for relaxation.
The City Center Hotel provides air-conditioned rooms featuring ultra-modern design, LCD TVs, and luxurious bathrooms.
For drinks the hotel provides 3 bars including a lobby café. For meals, guests can choose from 2 restaurants, which include a roof-top restaurant that provides entertainment nights during the weekend.
Driving directions to City Center Hotel Taksim Istanbul
34149 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
1. Head southeast on Atatürk Havaalani Yolcu Girisi
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Atatürk Havalimani Cd
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Yesilköy-Bakirköy Sahil Yolu
4. Slight right onto Kennedy Cd
5. Slight left toward Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasa Cd
6. Take the 1st right onto Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasa Cd
7. Continue onto Atatürk Blv
8. Continue onto Hasim Iscan Gç
9. Continue onto Atatürk Blv
10. Continue onto Atatürk Kpr.
11. Continue onto Refik Saydam Cd
12. Continue onto Tarlabasi Blv
13. Turn right onto Zambak Sk
14. Continue onto Meselik Sk
15. Turn right onto Billurcu Sk
Destination will be on the left
City Center Hotel Taksim Istanbul
Katip Çelebi Mh.
Billurcu Sk 1, Istanbul, Turkey
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Istanbul? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Istanbul in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.