The Taksim Butik Star Hotel Istanbul is a well located hotel, situated in Taksim, an area in which you will find entertainment, commerce and culture. For nights out there are plenty of bars around, as well as restaurants and shops.
There are bus and metro stations located within short walking distance, from where you can use the public transport system to go to any number of the gems of Istanbul, such as Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Spice Market, Grand Bazaar, Underground Cistern and Hippodrome.
All rooms have private bathrooms, air-conditioning, TV, direct dial telephone, mini-bar, fire alarm, wireless internet and hair-dryer. Meanwhile the hotel itself offers 24-hour reception, bar/café, restaurant, safe, laundry and ironing, TV-lounge, left-luggage, and a private car park. Credit cards are accepted, smoking is allowed, and children who don’t require an extra bed may stay for free. From the terrace restaurant you can take in the hotel’s magnificent views of the Bosphorus, and in the evenings, you can unwind in the pool garden whilst you enjoy your refreshing cocktail. Breakfast is included in the price.
Driving directions to HOTEL TAKSIM BUTIK STAR
34149 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
1. Head southeast on Atatürk Havaalani Yolcu Girisi
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Atatürk Havalimani Cd
3. Continue onto Mahmutbey Atatürk Havaalani Baglantisi
4. Continue onto Atatürk Blv
5. Take the exit onto Avrupa Otoyolu/E-80
6. Slight right onto Avrupa Otoyolu/O-3
7. Slight right onto O-3
8. Continue onto O-1
9. Slight right onto Okmeydani Kvs
10. Exit onto Piyalepasa Baglanti Yolu
11. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Piyalepasa Blv
12. Slight left onto Piyalepasa Blv
13. Continue onto Kurtulus Deresi Cd
14. Turn right onto Yaya Köprüsü Sk
15. Continue onto Kalyoncu Kullugu Cd
16. Turn left onto Tarlabasi Blv
17. Slight right onto Anit Cd
18. Take the 1st right onto Siraselviler Cd
Destination will be on the right
HOTEL BUTIK STAR
Siraselviler Cd 37, Istanbul, Turkey
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Istanbul? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Istanbul in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.