Villa Pasha Hotel is one of the newest jewels of the Old City (Sultanahmet) / Istanbul.
The hotel is located in the heart of the historic peninsula "Old City". It is only 5 minutes walking distance away from the must-seen treasures of the area such as Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome, Basilica Cistern, Grand and Spice Bazaar.
The spacious and comfortable guest rooms are elegantly furnished. They offer modern facilities, including LCD TVs and satellite TV.
A rich breakfast is included and served in Villa Pasha’s restaurant, or your room. The roof top café serves traditional Turkish and International cuisine.
Plus free wireless internet access in the hotel.
Driving directions to Villa Pasha
34149 Istanbul Province/Istanbul, Turkey
1. Head southeast on Atatürk Havaalani Yolcu Girisi
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Atatürk Havalimani Cd
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Yesilköy-Bakirköy Sahil Yolu
4. Slight right onto Kennedy Cd
5. Continue straight to stay on Kennedy Cd
6. Turn left onto Ahirkapi Iskele Sk
7. Turn right onto Ahirkapi Sk
8. Turn right onto Sadirvan Sk
9. Sadirvan Sk turns left and becomes Ishak Pasa Cd
10. Sharp left onto Akbiyik Cd
Destination will be on the left
Akbiyik Cd 40, Istanbul, Turkey
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Istanbul? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Istanbul in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.