Located in Nueva Square, the most centered and privileged place of the city, by La Alhambra and El Albaycin, Arabic district declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Its exquisite decoration and family atmosphere will make you stay in Granada a memory of unforgettable days.
• Television • Telephone
• Free connection to Internet WIFI • Air conditioning
• Safety Deposit Boxes
• Buffet Breakfast • 44 rooms • Social Lounge • Press • Laundry and dry cleaning • Management of reserves and rentals • Fax Service • Private garage 300 meters away
Driving directions to Plaza Nueva, 5, 18010 Granada, Spain 3D2D
Estación de Autobuses de Granada
1. Head northwest on Calle Minerva toward Calle Ovidio
2. Turn right onto Calle Ovidio
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Av de Juan Pablo II
Go through 1 roundabout
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Av de Madrid
5. Turn left onto Calle de Concepción Arenal
6. Turn right onto Av de Pulianas
7. Continue onto Plaza San Isidro
8. Continue onto Calle Ancha de Capuchinos
9. Continue onto Av del Capitán Moreno
10. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Plaza del Triunfo
11. Turn left to stay on Plaza del Triunfo
12. Take the 1st right onto Calle de Elvira
13. Turn left onto Plaza Nueva
Destination will be on the right
Plaza Nueva, 5
18010 Granada, Spain
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 Days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.
Have you stayed here? Write a review
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travellerspoint is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Create your own travel plan and bookmark this hotel on your plan. You can even bookmark hotels found on other websites!
Do you have questions about Granada? You might try asking in our active travel forums and see if anyone else has been there.
Read up on what to see and do in Granada in the Travellerspoint guide, written by travellers for travellers.