Building is old and a little run down with no frills so don't expect creature comforts. However, it is cleaned on a daily basis and they do provide free WiFi, tv, fridge in each room, cooking facilities (possible to hire cuttlery) etc.
Our hostel is centrally and conveniently located directly on the tram line, the famous Queen Victoria Market just across the road. Most of Melbourne’s great attractions, sporting venues and restaurants are also within easy walking distance, making our hostel the ideal choice for any length of stay.
We offer 24 hour reception, free internet access, free WiFi in the lobby and common areas, free DVD hire, computer access.
The hostel proudly features full facilities on each floor, including showers and toilets.Kitchen and laundry are located on second floor. We also have a mini theatre with DVD and cable television, free lockers, and our friendly staff are available to help you with all your tour bookings and local information.
We know you would rather spend your money on having fun enjoying Melbourne's great attractions than on hostel accommodation. That's why we always offer not only high quality but also one of the lowest rates in Melbourne’s CBD.
1.A valid photo Id such as Driver's License or Passport is required upon check in.
2.There is 2% surcharge on top of rent if you choose to pay it on cards.
3. A bond is required when you make a group reservation.
4. Disable people are not recommed as there is no wheelchair accessible.
5. We reserve the right to check in people with mental or drug issues.
6. For safty reason we recommed people who are overweighting or heavy snoring to avoid check in in dorm room.
490 - 494 Elizabeth Street
Click here to enlarge map
This is a Trusted Review. Why?
Building is old and a little run down with no frills so don't expect creature comforts. However, it is cleaned on a daily basis and they do provide free WiFi, tv, fridge in each room, cooking facilities (possible to hire cuttlery) etc. This is not a typical hostel for travelers as there are people from all walks of life, e.g., young, old, people inbetween places etc. Having stayed in several hostels throughout Australia this is more of a real-world experience - I recommend a stay!
Have you stayed here? Write a review
* The Customer Satisfaction score is based on a combination of ratings from Travellerspoint and external websites. The score of 72% for this property is based on ratings provided by 26 guests.